Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, April 7, 2007

SMART Habits Saturday



I did pretty good this week on the toothbrushing. Here is a picture of our charts. (See below) My 7 year old is still having a problem remembering sometimes and he does not really care about the stickers, so I am still worknig with him. My 2 year old twins love it and remind me "blue teeth" (see picture below to understand)

This week I am going to work on cleaning my kitchen after every meal. Lara is having another drawing this month. She will be giving away The Five Lessons a Millionaire Taught Me, signed just for you, you Lazy Organizer! So go over and check it out and get involved in SHS. All you have to do this month is post your habits you are working on for three weeks.
Here is what I am working on:
Habit 1: Making bed everday
Habit 2: Toy pickup
Habit 3: Prepare for church on Saturday night
Habit 4: Prepare 15 mins a day for Sunday School Lesson
Habit 5: Family Prayer twice a day
Habit 6: Brushing kids teeth twice a day
Habit 7: Clean kitchen after every meal
To get involved in Smart Habit Saturday, go over to The Lazy Organizer.


Here are the toothbrushing charts.

3 comments:

Anon said...

Your tooth-brushing chart is perfect!

I have four children 11, 9, 5 and 2. Only the two tear old enjoys brushing his teeth.

Any chance of a close-up of the chart? It's something I could use here!

Easter Greetings from Ireland
Clare

Lorie said...

Clare,I added the link for the toothbrushing charts. :)

Lara said...

Wow, it's like a party over here! I'm tapping my feet and everything!

Great habit this week. We have got to do a better job of cleaning up after dinner. We are usually too tired by that time of night but I'm sure you'll get us working on it!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: