Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday April 16-April 22

Here's my menu plan for the week:

Monday- Spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Tuesday- Cheesy Crock Pot Chicken, peas, rolls

Wednesday- Tacos, spanish rice , Mexican Fried Ice Cream (Cheat, I use Walmart Brand Fried Ice Cream in the box)

Thurday- Chicken Manicotti (I still have not made this and want to, hopefully this week)

Friday- Campbell's Supper Bakes (Savory Pork Chops With Herb Stuffing, Mashed potatoes, green beans ( My mil told me these were good so I am going to try one.)

Saturday- Alice Springs Chicken, Potatoes, Green beans, rolls

Sunday *My Birthday* Dinner
Steak, Shrimp, green beans, baked potatoes, rolls and Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake

For more menu ideas go to Organizing junkie.
Hope you all have a good week. :)

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: