Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, January 27, 2007

10 more days!

Wow! I really can not believe that it will only be 10 more days until this baby comes! It has been a long hard journey for me, phsyically! I know that is will all be so worth it when I get to hold my baby. My dh will be announcing the birth to my online friends on this blog. I hope he will also have some pictures for all of you. I just cannot believe I have made it this far. I have really had good doctor care! I will be almost 38 weeks when I have this baby so no premature stuff to have to deal with hooray! I am going to try to rest more the next couple of days, but I still have a few things planned because if I did not, I really do not know how I would make it!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I hope the next 10 days flies by for you . . . Can't wait to see the announcement (and hopefully pics) of your new little one! :)

'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...

Wow 10 days just seems like you told us all you were pregnant,lol Probally seems like a life time to you lol.Hugs,Linda

Michelle said...

Good luck Lorie! I'll be praying for you and that sweet little baby!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: