Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, January 5, 2007

Annoying!


Another pregnancy condition that I will be so glad to get rid of! My hands tingle all of the time! I hate it. When I use the computer, drive the car or try to sleep I just have this tingling in my hands. My doctor told me it was from all of the extra fluid in the body during pregnancy. Weird how I never had any problem like this with my other pregnancies. My doctor also said it happens in peoples feet too, so I guess it could be worse?

Anyone experenience this while pregnant? My doctor says it goes away after delievery. I can't wait! It is sooo annoying!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm sorry, that really stinks. I only got that after I had 2yr old when I was all swollen up from the IV fluids, I got carpal tunnel for a few weeks, that might be what your getting from the swelling.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: