Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Something is happening!?!?

I woke up at 3 am today and my back was really hurting. I got up got some water and ate something, and even laid back on my side but the pain still would not go away? Right now I am still having it. The pain is just there and it is really hard to tell if these are contractions or not, but they are hurting and it is different. My dh went to school but I can call him in a second. I think that when he gets home at lunch time I may just go to the doctor. I just repacked my hospital stuff and everything is in there except my bathroom stuff, I think. Also packed a diaper bag for baby. I guess I am ready?? I read on line about false and real labor and it says that it usually does not start in the back so I am a little confused now. Because I really thought these might be BH contractions. I was told that the position the baby is in usually does produce back labor pains. Oh my, they are weird! Well, it is 9:30 am and dh is calling me back at 11:30am to see if I want to go to the doctor. I just hate going and it be nothing, but I really feel like sometihing different is happening and that is what I went with with the twins and I was right, even though they were very mild contractions when I finally had them. So, now I am just going to wait and see for a little longer anyways. I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Any new updates?!

Michelle said...

Oh Lorie, that sounds painful! I'm sorry you haven't had any relief, you poor thing. :( I wish I could make the pain go away until you had the baby. *hugs*

'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...

Lorie so sorry you are in such pain,it won't be long!Hugs,Linda

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: