Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, January 12, 2007

My doctors appointment

Well, tommorrow I will be 34 weeks. I delivered the twins at 34 weeks and my oldest at 35 weeks. The doctor has me very worried. He is worried about my blood pressure. It was 160/80 today. He likes the bottom number but not the top number. I am on the highest amount of med that I can be on at home. So, I have to come back next Wednesday and get it checked again. If the top number goes any higher, then I will go to the hospital. He actually told me to bring my bag. So, now I guess I am worried! On a good note, the baby's heartbeat was 149 and it weights 5lbs and 7 oz. That actually makes me feel better. Kate weighed a little less than that when she was born. Anyways that is my news from the doctor. :(

1 comment:

Kara said...

I hope your bp stays down so your baby can cook a bit longer :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: