Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Well today my dh went back to school for his second semester. Going back to school has been something he has wanted to do for a long time. Sometimes, I have felt like I have been the one to stop his dream. He worked really hard last semester. Going to school all day and not coming home most nights until 11 or 1 am! I really do not know how he did it? I do not think I could have done it and I have a college degree! Well, I know he thinks that I did not notice, but I am very proud of him and made this post just to congratulate him on making the dean's list. I hope his next semesters are as great for him!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Congratulations to your dh! :)

Kara said...

YAY for him! Congrats on making dean's list!

Beth said...

He made the dean's list?!?! That is SO cool! Way to go, Lorie's DH!!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: