Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, January 25, 2007

5 Things about ME MEME

I was tagged by Duckie

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I was in my high school choir, but I cannot sing very well.

2. I took three years of piano and hated it and do not know very much now.

3.I was a 4-H member and won several National Awards.

4. I graduated from the University of Kentucky in Home Economics Education and got a job right out of college.

5. I gave the commencement address at my high school graduation.


I tag Becky and Rachel.

4 comments:

Beckea said...

Oh thank you Lorie! I love being tagged!!!! lol

Becky

Kara said...

Cool! I Didn't know any of those about you :D

Beth said...

I learned lots, too! Wow; you gave your commencement address? What an honor -- and what courage!!

Michelle said...

Neat Lorie! Thanks for playing, that was fun. :) WTG on giving the commencement address, that's awesome!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: