Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Sickness

Kate got a high fever yesterday. The funny thing is I could not find anything wrong with her. She is just clingy and whiny. So, I took her to the doctor today and she has a UTI. Poor thing, they took blood from her for the first time. Anyways, we go to a clinic that has a ped. and a regular family doctor, so I had them check my bp and it was 138/82. That is so much better than Friday when it was 160/80. So, I e-mailed my doctor (that is the only way I can get a hold of him) I asked him if I could come in on Friday instead. With Kate sick and my dh going to school for his first day for some classes tommorrow and my bp doing so much better. I just hope he's okay with that and can get back a hold of me. I am also very grateful for all of the prayers! My bp really does look so much better.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Glad you're bp is doing better! And I hope Kate gets to be feeling better soon; poor thing!

'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
'ROCKIN GRANDMA' said...

Hope Kate feels better soon Lorie.Congrats on hubby making Deans list.Great about BP!Hugs Linda

Kara said...

Poor Kate :( Yay for your bp being down!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: