Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, January 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

This is the last week I am going to plan before my baby comes so I put Monday on there too. My kids have been sick, but they are still eating pretty well.

Mon- Turkey/gravy, Mashed potatoes, green beans

Tues- Jambalaya

Weds- Tacos, Spanish Rice, Cheesecake

Thurs.- Spaghetti and Meatballs, toast

Friday- Doctor's appointment.eatout

Saturday- Homemade Pizza

Sunday- Soup and Sandwiches

Monday- Night before my c-section we will probably order out and take it easy

For more menus see Organizing Junkie's blog

2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow, congrats & good luck on the c-section!
Great menu!
Annie

gail@more than a song said...

Love soup and sandwiches and have seen lots of pizza this week!
Wow, congratulations on your upcoming baby and section, hope it all goes well.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: