Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, January 1, 2007

Really Excited About This Week

Well, I thought it would be so nice since dh is off school, but it seems that Walmart has been working him so much more now that school has been out. I still have felt like I have not seen him. He got his schedule for this week and just about flipped out! He is off Tues, Weds, Thurs, and Saturday. He has the same hours as always too. DS goes back to school on Weds. So, I am hoping for some family time now that he gets sometime off work. Horray! And since dh is home, he can help me get this blog looking so good!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YAY! I hope you can get some good quality family time in Lorie. I know that would help you out so much right now!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: