Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Free Netflix Rentals

Go to 5 minutes for mom, they are giving away several 6 month subscriptions to Netflix. I had Netflix and really loved it. I also had Blockbuster and really loved it. The service is great. Movies come fast and once I got a dvd that was broke, I reported it and sent it back and as soon as I reported it they sent a new one out for me. Also they have had movies that I can not get out here like Charly and The Work and the Glory! Loved both of those. We had to discontinue service when dh quit his job, hopefully sometime we can get it again, but for now we have been using the library, it is free but you do not get the movies as fast which is why I would really like to win that prise. Head on over and check it out.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: