RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, June 25, 2007

Menu Plan Monday-June 23- July 1

Happy Monday! Last week I tried the Lemon Garlic Chicken in the Crockpot and I really messed it up I used concentrated lemon juice for the 1/2 cup lemon juice and 7-up instead of the wine. Wow! Talk about lemony. It was almost too lemony to eat! :( My dh was hungry and he did still eat it all though. Anyways, this weeks menu is going to be pretty simple! So, I do not have any great new recipe ideas. Sorry! Also, I have a new post about my new recipe to-do blog. Go and visit it if you get a chance.
P.S. I love the new banner for Menu Plan Monday!

Monday: Spaghetti, garlic bread
Tuesday: Church meeting will be eating there
Wednesday: Lazagna, garlic bread
Thursday: Soup and Sandwiches
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: Soup Beans, Saurkraut and winnies, cornbread
Sunday: Cheesy Chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes
Have a great week.
For more menu ideas go to Organizing junkie.


A Juggling Mum said...


Here's the link for those Cottage Rolls, sorry I didn't have it linked up :)

Rachel xxx

Jodi said...

Sounds like a yummy week!

Have a great Monday!

Barb, sfo said...

All those dinners sound really good. Thanks for sharing your menu this week.

Barb's Fridge

annie said...

Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
My Life as Annie!

tegdirb92 said...

your meal plan looks really good--we love lasagna :) Have a peaceful week.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sounds like a great week, it all sounds good to me! I haven't tried that crockpot lemon chicken yet, but don't feel bad - I always use that RealLemon stuff instead of lemon juice squeezed from *actual* lemons and I would have used sprite or chicken broth instead of wine too.

Have a wonderful week!

Renee's Ramblings said...

Your menu plan sounds tasty! I'll check out your new website. Have a great week.

Helen said...

That's too bad about the lemon chicken. Your menu for this week looks great. Have a wonderful week.

Seraph said...

Menu looks great!

Thanks for visiting my menu, and I never considered substituting 7-Up for the white wine! I'll have to try that. Thanks for the tip. And I have a tendency to swap out chicken for pork and pork for chicken. Sometimes I even swap one or the other out for beef!

Have a great week!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: