RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I went grocery shopping last night for next week, so my menu is ready and I am posting it early. I tried the Swiss Chicken Bake last week. It was wonderful. Here is a post about it. I have got pictures and all of it up. It is at the bottom of that post. We will be making it again. Anyways, here is my menu.
Monday-Wednesday- Library has free lunches during programs
Thursday-Sandwiches, apples, milk
Friday- Grilled Cheese, apples, milk
Saturday-Pizza Pancakes
Sunday- Hot Dogs or Pigs in a Blanket
Monday: Tacos, Spanish rice
Tuesday: Crock pot Lemon Garlic Chicken from Annie Thanks! Green beans, potatoes
Wednesday: Spaghetti Pie, garlic bread
Thursday: Brown Sugar Chicken, green beans, cornbread
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Swiss Chicken Bake, green beans
Sunday: Mini Cheddar Meatloaves
A QUESTION: For those who have made the 40 Garlic Clove Chicken, How many garlic buds do you need to make 40 cloves?
For more menu ideas go to Organizing junkie.
Hope you have a great week!



Hello Lorie hope you are well!Menu sounds good.Hugs,Linda

annie said...

Great question, I have yet to make it... I was thinking 10 cloves per head of garlic. I'm curious to see how well you like it. I have been wanting to make it too.
Happy Monday!
Your menu looks delicious!
My Life as Annie!

tegdirb92 said...

That Brown Sugar chicken recipe was delicious (it's been a staple in our house for about 5 years!) Great meal plan.

Christi said...

I make brown sugar chicken, but it's a little different than yours. I'll have to try your crock-pot version!

Your menu sounds yummy - have a great week!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

This all sounds wonderful! I look forward to hearing how the crockpot lemon chicken comes out and what you use :)

I've got to try those Pizza Pancakes sometime, they look so good! I made pigs in a blanket over the weekend for lunch and we luv 'em! :)

Have a great week!!!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: