Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pizza Pancakes

We had these yesterday for lunch. Dh was home because the person he goes out with in the field was sick yesterday. We really can't afford many more days like that, but it was fun having him home. Anyways, these were first on Laura's blog, I think. I have been seeing them all over. My kids loved these and I have a very picky 7 year old! We will be making them again! They are so easy to make and I think you could add anything that you add to a pizza. I think next time we are going to try sausage. Also, I left out the green peppers in my kids pancakes, so you can leave stuff out too. A big thumbs up from me! Enjoy!
~
Pizza Pancakes(from Quick Cooking)
~
2 cups biscuit/baking mix
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
1/2 cup chopped plum tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped green pepper
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce, warmed
~
In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix and Italian seasoning. Combine eggs and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the cheese, pepperoni, tomatoes and green pepper. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until the seconds side is golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 14 pancakes.

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: