Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

ARRGGG!!!!!! Potty Training Adventures

(Check below for my daily post and some recipes)
Well, I changed the twins this morning and thought hey let's put them on the potty. I thought let's give them an introduction to the potty. So I took them in there and they played around for about 15 minutes but nothing, so I put the diapers back on them and put them in their room with the gate up. I was going to take a shower, but I wanted to put the breakfast dishes in first. I had the monitor and I hear "sissy "poppied"", "sissy "poppied"". Argh, I go in there and both of them had taken off their diapers and pooped on the floor, all over tickle me Elmo, and on another toy. Grosss!!!! I threw poor Tickle Me Elmo away. The rest of the stuff were easy to clean. One more reason I think they are ready for potty training! I got to go get some pull-ups and some underwear/patties because I really think they are ready!!! :( :)

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Crud Lorie! Sorry for the *mess*. Poor Tickle Me Elmo. My oldest isn't ready but I wish she was! Good luck!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Ugh, I feel your pain! Except of course yours is double lol. We just take Toddler's potty into whatever room he's in so he can get to it easier. Good luck!

(Sorry had to delete my last comment cuz I accidentally used Toddler's real name :P)

Natalie said...

Sorry you had such a mess on your hands today. I know my daughter is about ready, but I don't have the energy to work on it. LOL!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Hi!

Just stopping by to let you know that you've won a book from my Books Galore #6 giveaway. You can check out THIS post to see which book you won.

Please send me your mailing address so I can pass it along to the author. Thanks, and congrats!

Katrina
callapidderdays AT gmail DOT com

Annie said...

Oh no! poor elmo.

Rachel said...

Lovely. At least they knew what you wanted them to do :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: