Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lorie's To-Do

I really miss it when I do not have my Lorie's To-Do on the weekend. During the week, I get up early and it is one of the first things I do. On the weekends we "try" to sleep in a little longer and I usually make a good hot breakfast, usually pancakes on Saturday mornings. So, I guess you can say, I am trying to spend more time with my family. Not really a bad thing, yk. I have had a really good day. Nicholas is not feeling good, he has a really bad chest cold, so we did not go to church today. It has been a very lazy day and I needed it. Dh helped me a whole lot with the baby and got to see first hand how he cries most of the day. We have changed formula, and even had some test done and we can find nothing wrong with him. Well, he does have acid reflux. So, I do not know what is wrong with my baby and it makes me sad and crazy. Dh laid down with him and he cried for 30 minutes and then went to sleep, so I am taking advantage of his sleeping time. We had a really good dinner tonight. I was suppose to make them last night, but we had frozen pizzas instead. So, far it has been a nice relaxing holiday weekend. We are still going to watch some movies this weekend and I have 5 more chapters in the book I am reading so I plan to finish that! Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!


No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: