Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lorie[s To-Do

(I have posted several post already so scroll down)
Good Morning to everyone! Not much going on today. My twins were into everything yesterday! 2 year olds can be such curious creatures. I felt like I was cleaning up messes every hour. It started with the salt and pepper shakers and ended with my perfume just to give you an idea what all they got into yesterday. Katie Sue has found a new hiding place, under the kitchen table. Whenever she is under there, I know she has done something wrong! She even goes under there when she has pooped in her diaper. So, anyways, they kept me on my toes yesterday. I got through the 4th DVD of the Lost season 1 series. It has been really good! I am going to start DVD 5 today. I have to get through all 7 DVD's before Saturday, when I have to return it to the library. I looked online and found season 2, but it cost like $60 so I am definitely going to have to see if the library will order it. Hope everyone has a great day!
~
What I am doing:
  • Laundry
  • Dishes/Kitchen Clean-up
  • Living room pick-up
  • Usual stuff for me today
  • T-ball game 6 pm (It is the last one!)

What we are eating

What I am watching:

What I am reading:

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: