Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Menu Plan Monday- April 30- May6

Last week I made the Pepperoni Pizza Bake . It was really good and EASY! The kids loved it. I had a hard time getting the biscuits in the middle to cook all the way though. I would definately make this again! Also, I made the Butterfinger Pie. Thanks to Trista for sharing this recipe. I took this to a church potluck and everyone was asking for the recipe.
We are on a tight budget this week so it is mostly things I already have.
~
Monday: Hamburger Helper Casserole
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu, green beans, mashed potatoes
Wednesday: Sweet and Sour Chicken, Fried Rice, peas
Thursday: Tacos, Spanish rice
Friday: Pizza night
Saturday: (Crock pot night)Soup Beans, Saurkraut and Sausage in the crockpot, cornbread
Sunday: Eat at inlaws
~
For more menu ideas go to Organizing junkie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I made a Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetables last week and it was just delicious. And there was still some leftover for lunches.
You have a yummy and tasty menu plan.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: