Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mommyknows prizes all month!


I was reading Overwhelmed with Joy last night and she said that she had won some cute little kid shoes from mommyknows. She also said that mommyknows was giving away stuff all month. I registered for the prize to be given away today and tomorrow. It is a $25 gift card for the babymarket place. If you win, you also get to give one to a friend. All you have to do is leave a comment on what you would buy with your card and what friend you would give it to and why. I just went this morning and she also has a new prize up, Cabana Green BabyLegs. All you have to do for this one is leave a comment and tell her where you are planning on vacationing this summer or where your favorite vacation spot would be. She is giving away prizes everyday this month. So head over to mommyknows and check it out. Hey, she did not say we had to link, so you know I could have not just told you and made my chances better, but I knew all the mommies who read my blog would not want to miss out!lol!
***Edited to say she closed the gift card contest but the Cabana Green Baby legs are still up. Good Luck!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: