Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 21, 2007

Lorie's To-Do

Good Monday to everyone! We had a really good, but busy weekend. We had dh home all weekend to do stuff with! We took the kids for a picnic and to play at the park. We had a good time, but Nathan ran in the road and when I tried to get him he fell and got pretty banged up! He is okay just lots of scaps and scratches. The adult Sunday School teacher did not come to church and so I had to teach the adult class. They are so much easier to teach and I really learn a lot from them. My youth class will hardly talk at all! I had a hard time getting the adults to be quite long enough to teach! I learned so much from the parables of the silver, prodical son, and the ten lepers. Great Lesson! The RS lesson was just as good on forgiveness. Well, here is my plan for the day.
~
What I am doing:
  • laundry(need to get caught up from weekend)Idid none! :(
  • dishes/kitchen pick-up
  • mop kitchen floor
  • pick-up living room

What we are eating:

  • Breakfast-cereal, fruit, juice
  • Lunch-Hamburger Helper Singles, fruit, milk
  • Dinner-Pasta Alfredo with Shrimp, garilc bread

What I am watching:

  • Deal or No Deal-NBC 8/7c

What I am reading:

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: