Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lorie's To-Do

Good Thursday Morning. I already have two post written and they are yummy recipes so scroll down to see them. Today I put my 7 yr old ds on the bus for the last time until August. He is a first grader and daddy has been taking him out to the bus because he has to go to the other side of the road and today he begged to go out by himself. I let him because daddy did not get up today. I watched him out the kitchen window and he did really good. As, I looked at him, I thought about how much I really love him even though he is so hard sometimes! He is really growing up! I wish so hard that we could have had children closer together, we tried to have more, but I was not able to get pregnant again until Nicholas was 5. He does not have a lot of friends and he tries to play with the twins like they are 7. Anyways, I watched American Idol. I thought it was really good! Jordin looked like a beauty queen at the end. I liked some others on the show this season, but I really thought Jordin had a chance after the Diana Ross show where she sang that song from The Land Before Time, If we hold on. I loved that song and really thought at that point that I wanted her to win! I thought the Idol emmys were lots funnier this year and not as degrading as last year. I am going to miss that show. Does anyone watch that So you think you can Dance show that comes on tonight that is suppose to be like American Idol, only about dancing? I think I might watch that tonight. I know, another thing to get myself hooked on. lol! Well, I hear the twins up so I better rap this post up. Hope you all have a great day!
~
What I am doing:
  • Laundry
  • Dishes/kitchen pick-up
  • Pick-up living room
  • T-ball game 6 pm

What we are eating:

  • Breakfast-Cereal, fruit, juice
  • Lunch- sandwiches, chips, milk
  • Dinner- Lasagna(I had to change my menu because I got some cottage cheese that needs to be used)

What I am watching:

  • Season Three of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE premieres with two audition episodes: a 90-minute show on Thursday, May 24 8/7c and a special two-hour episode airing Wednesday, May 30 8/7c. (I am going to give this a try?)
  • On the Lot Fox 9/8c, AUDITIONS ROUND 2
    14 Contestants eliminated, 36 remain. Their task, make a film in 24-hrs. Will they make the cut?(I am going to give this a try too?)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Jordin did a great job on AI. I liked Blake too but Jordin, that girls could sing!

I really like So You Think You Can Dance. I'd love to know how to dance which is why I enjoy watching it. I hope you like it!

Dawn said...

If Blake had won, I'd have died listening to him sing that song again, so more than anything I'm THRILLED Jordin won so we didn't hav eto hear Blake sing "This Is My Now" LOL!

I'm not sure about So You Think You Can Dance, I might try it! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I forgot to say I watched On the Lot last night too. Part of it anyway. It's interesting. I'm curious to see how it goes.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: