Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, May 18, 2007

Where do you eat out meme?


I saw this on Diary of a SAHM blog. Thought I would give it a try. Here are the rules.
~
~
These are the rules:
1. Link to the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
4. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.

I live in Hyden, KY. It is very rural and we go to the next county to eat out most of the time. We really have not been out in a long time though!
~
1. Applebees- I love a lot of stuff at this restaurant but my favorite are the steaks and I love the way they make their garlic mashed potatoes. We also love the cookie shake mmmm.
2. Reno's Roadhouse- Love there steaks and peanuts!lol When I was pregnant with the twins I craved this place and what I really wanted was the peanuts.lol
3. El Azul Grande- This restaurant has the BEST Mexican food I have ever had! I love it! They are so popular, they just opened an El Azul Grande #2. In case you do not know Spanish it means the Big Blue, which is Kentucky sports.
4. Burger King- Well, nothing said you could not put Fast Food Restaurants on here. I personally do not like much there, but the onion rings and onion ring sauce, but my kids love to play in the playland there.
5. The Chinese Restaurant- It is so good here. My dh and I get Mongolian Beef and Sesame Chicken and split it everytime we go. Yummy!
~
Here are the 5 people I tag:
1. Dawn
2. Kara
3. Michelle
4. Trista
5. Rachel

5 comments:

Kara said...

You know, it's not fair to make me talk about my favorite places to eat when I can't even chew! LOL I'll get right on it :D

Lorie said...

Sorry Kara, we have no money and I am dying to go to some of those places too.

Michelle said...

Add me to the I want to eat out but don't have money group. I'm so dying to eat out right now! lol Fun meme Lorie!

Nicole said...

I remember a few tag doers mentioning Applebees before…must be good…and I heart Burger Kings too!!! Yummy place!!!

Ps thanks for doing the tag. I hope you enjoyed it.. If you know of anyone else doing it please feel free to send me a message and I’ll update them too on the updated list of tag doers

velverse said...

El Azul sounds great as I realy like mexican food~

Ah.. yet another vote for applebee and BK! YEAY~

Thanks for sharing ur list :D

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: