Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, May 25, 2007

Me, A Handbook?

Wow! I just came off of Beth's blog and she did the Homemaking Meme that I had on here a couple of days ago. She said that I was her best homemaking handbook with all of the recipes and stuff that I post on here. Just when I think nobody is reading, I get a compliment like that. I am seriously crying! When I was pregnant with the twins, I had to leave a job that I loved!!!! I miss it everyday! Blogging has been my way that I have been able to do some of those things that I did in my old job. I miss my job, but I have used so much that I learned from that job that I use as a SAHM! So, thanks to all of for reading all my recipes even if I do make you hungry! You are letting me do what I really want to do and still be a SAHM! I really would like to start one of those carnival thingies, but I am afraid that nobody would come and share and I really do not know anything about Mr. Linky! Well, anyways, just some thoughts I was having this afternoon and wanted to write them down. Thanks Beth and everyone who reads this blog!

5 comments:

Beth said...

Seriously, Lorie, I don't know how you do it! You have FOUR kids (three of them being younger than my DS) and yet you mop every day. That says something! ;-)

Your posted menu plans more or less inspired me to start making my own. I liked that you didn't pull out all kinds of complicated stuff all the time -- just plan for easy meals many days of the week. We have been going out to eat less and eating healthier and cheaper because I've been menu-planning.

And you have plenty of links to lots of other homemaking tips and recipes that you've tried out and enjoyed. I think that's really valuable!

I use Google plenty of times when I'm looking for something specific, but as for a *favorite* homemaking "handbook," your blog was what came to mind! So you deserve it. I'm glad your blog has formed into what is has and that you enjoy it so much! I enjoy reading, even if I don't comment on EVERYthing.

Kara said...

I enjoy your recipes and stuff too, even though I don't comment much, I read them :)

Carrotjello said...

I read your blog. I don't comment, but I hardly comment on anyones blog, even my own. Usually, my mind is blank.

Tracy said...

Hi Lorie!

Can I just say thank you for popping by my blog... because you did, I've been able to discover YOUR fabulous blog!! I love it here!!!

I had a good chuckle over your potty training adventures.. my little guy is only 8 months old...but I have an idea of adventures I'm in for!! LOL!!

Hugs, Hugs
Trace

Anonymous said...

tibia money tibia gold tibia item runescape money runescape gold tibia money tibia gold runescape gold runescape accounts tibia gold tibia money runescape money runescape gp buy runescape gold tibia gold tibia item buy runescape money runescape gold runescape items tibia money tibia gold

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: