Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Works For Me Wednesday- 90 Calorie packs


I have noticed a lot of people in the blog world are dieting right now, so this might be for you. I am always looking for healthier snacks for me and my kids. I am one of these people who if I bought a big bag of M&M's, I probably would eventually eat the whole bag in a very short time. lol. So, when I found these 90 calorie packs, I knew they were perfect for me! My favorite is the one I have pictured at the top of this post, the buttered popcorn bite sized light crispy multigrain cakes. I just call them mini rice cakes. mmmm! I want you to know these are a "treat" for me. I love them. They are like a reward to me! I will not even let my kids have any. They are mine!! Well, most of the time my two year old twins will get a few out of the bag. This snack also has the Smart Choices Made Easy label on them. So next time you are at the grocery, check out all of the flavors they have in the Quaker 90 calorie mini delights. They just work for me!
~
For more great WFMW post see Shannon at Rocks in my Dryer.




1 comment:

GiBee said...

I totally agree. I like to get a variety of the 90-100 calorie packs and keep them on hand for my 20-month old. He has no idea that they are reduced in calories, and I feel good knowing I'm not giving him a ton of extra "junk" -- we especially love the flavored rice cakes! Yum!

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: