Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Lorie's To-Do


~Monday Edition~
Another Monday! Hope everyone is doing well. I feel really overwhelmed today! I have so much to do! I am taking Neil to the hospital and while I feel good that he does not have anything wrong, I am still scared! Dh starts his new job today. He will be home every evening and weekend. Hooray!Well here are my plans for the day!
~
Things I need to do:
  • Take Neil to hospital for test
  • Go to bank
  • Pick-up Nicholas' t-ball stuff
  • Get diapers at store
  • 3 loads of laundry
  • Dishes/pick-up kitchen
  • Pick-up living room
  • T-ball game 6 pm make-up game

What we are eating:

  • Breakfast-Cereal, fruit, juice
  • Lunch- depends what time I get home
  • Dinner- leftovers

What I am watching:

  • House-Fox 8 e/7c HEN HOUSE AND HIS TEAM RACE AGAINST THE CLOCK TO DIAGNOSE THE SOURCE OF A MAN’S ILLNESS, THE CLUES POINT TO A SHOCKING SUSPECT ON "HOUSE" MONDAY, MAY 14, ON FOX - AIRING ON A SPECIAL DAY AND TIME

What I am Reading:

Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: