Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lorie's Daily To-Do


~Wednesday Happenings~
~
Good Wednesday Morning! Hope everyone is doing well! It is going to be another beautiful spring day. Tomorrow it is suppose to start raining again. :( We have just had so much rain lately that I want some nice weather! I had a great time at Nicholas' t-ball game last night. Mostly, because I had dh to help me! The kids are so good though! We played on the playground for most of the game and then we had to go sit with daddy and get some drinks because it was really hot. We had a really hard time at the playground because these older kids were doing things that 2 year olds definitely should not be doing so that made it hard. Also, this playground has a big slide. Once you get to the top, it has three slides. Well, the older kids bought Popsicles and sat at the top of the slide blocking the twins ability to go down the slide. I hate to say things to other peoples kids, but I just thought this was wrong. So, I said something, very nice, to them. They were VERY mean and said that babies should not be going down the slide anyways, so that was when we just left and went and stayed with daddy and got drinks, but I do not know what I am going to do next week if that happens again. Also, I had NO money and the twins wanted Popsicles so bad. Well, I think next week I will buy some of those at the grocery and take them with me so they do not feel left out. They were charging too much for them there. On another note, dh found out yesterday that he starts his new job Monday instead of having to wait two weeks. So, wonderful because he will get to be off every weekend!!!! Can you tell how excited I am!!!! Remember, I am trying a lot of new recipes this week and I am going to review them on my menu plan Monday. Yesterday was pretty good. Well, that's about it for today. Hope everyone has a great day! Here is my plan for the day:
~
WHAT I GOT TO DO:

  1. Dishes/Kitchen pick-up
  2. Living room pick-up
  3. Wash 3 loads of laundry (bedding)
  4. Clean off desk area

WHAT WE ARE EATING:

WHAT I AM WATCHING ON TV:

  • American Idol-9/8c on FOX find out what Idols will get one step closer to American Idol fame, and watch Barry Gibb perform “To Love Somebody.”

Note: I watched AI last night and I was not impressed with most of the singing. I do think both Jordin songs were pretty good and I liked Melinda's second sond. The others I did not like much. I really think it is Blake or Lakisha are going to get kicked off. I would be suprised if Jordin or Melinda get kicked off.

Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

GAFlyGirl said...

Lorie,
yeah, some children can be mean. When we went to the park over by my moms house, with the children. Anna asked 2 older kids if she could use the swing, because they were hoarding it to themselves forever, and they stopped swinging, just looked at her, then continued swinging, as if she hadn't said anything, and she asked nicely. finally the kids lost interest enough and I had her run to the swing. Poor thing, but she was patient. other than that, it sounds like ya'll had fun. :)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: