Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, May 11, 2007

Lorie's To-Do-Friday Edition



Hope everyone is doing good! We got sprinkles of rain yesterday afternoon, but right now it is beautiful out so we will have to go outside today. The twins had a great time at the park. I used my carrier for Neil, but he has so little hair that if I do that again he is going to have to havve a hat on. I did not like the park we went to because the equiptment is a little too big for the kids and you have to really watch them. There is this rock wall that they love, but if you do not help them they will hurt themselves BAD! We ended up watching a movie last night. It was Flicka. We had been on a waiting list for this movie at the library for about 3 weeks. You have to reserve newer movies and wait for them, but you eventually get them and they are FREE! I just go online and reserve the movies I want. I was the first one on reserve for Night at the Museum so I am sure we will get that soon. Anyways, Flicka was a really good movie, some of it was kind of sad, but I enjoyed it! So, here is what we are doing today!
~
WHAT I AM DOING:
  • Dishes/Kitchen Pick-up
  • 3 loads laundry
  • Living room pick-up
  • If I get the energy-Pick-up twins room

WHAT WE ARE EATING:

WHAT I AM WATCHING:

WHAT I AM READING:

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!:)

1 comment:

Kara said...

Glad you had fun at the park :) Your blog always makes me drool lol, you post yummy sounding recipes.

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: