Good Morning everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Yesterday was a really hard day, I just had so much to do. Most of it was all away from my home, which makes today as hard because I did not get much done around the house. So, I will be busy today too. Yesterday, my 7 yr old came home and said the t-ball game was changed to 1 hr. earlier so we ended up having dinner really late! They did cancel the game for today so that will be nice to not have to go. Here is my plan for the day.
What I need to do:
- Dishes/ kitchen pick-up
- Pick-up living room
- 3 loads laundry
What we are eating:
- Breakfast-French Toast Sticks, sausage links, bananas, juice
- Lunch- Pigs in the blanket, milk
- Dinner-Easy Oven enchiladas
- I am also going to try to get some M&M Cookies made today
What I am watching:
- American Idol-FOX, The drama unfolds in the semi-finals tonight at 8/7c as Blake, Melinda and Jordin compete for title of American Idol. With one song of their choice, one from the judges, and one from Clive Davis, it’s sure to be a great evening.
- House- FOX, 9e/8c A TEENAGE CHESS PRODIGY WITH A MYSTERIOUS ILLNESS AND A BAD ATTITUDE STUMPS THE TEAM ON AN ALL-NEW “HOUSE”
What I am reading:
- Anne of the Island- L.M. Montgomery
Hope everyone has a great day!