Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lorie's To-Do



Hi! Hope everyone is having a GREAT Mother's Day! I am putting this up late because we have not had any Internet. I just got it working about 1 hour ago. Yes. I know I am addicted to the Internet, I missed it. Anyways, I really thought I would not get anything for Mother's Day because we are on such a tight budget, but I was surprised yesterday with a new hair cut. Dh is also making me dinner. I can not wait. I am also told I have one more surprise, but my 7 yr old can not keep a secret and told me it is a song so I am waiting for that. I also got a very pretty rose at church. Someone said at our church today that the white rose is suppose to be the symbol for mother's day. I also have written a review of the recipes I tried last week. Come back to read my thoughts. Anyways, hope everyone has a great day! Here are my plans.
~
What I am doing:
  • church
  • write a missionary
  • make next weeks menu

What we are eating:

What I am watching:

  • I really have no plans to watch anything tonight

What I am reading:

Hope everyone has a great Day!

No comments:

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Header Design By: