1. Overwhelmed with Joy- I love her Favorite Ingredient Fridays Edition. I have gotten some great recipes from being a part of the FIF. Her blog does focus on her adoption and the paperwork that goes along with it.
2. Diary of a SAHM- I first found this blog from Monday Menu Planning, actually that is where I find a lot of my new blogs, and Sandra host Slow Cooking Thursday. I love reading her daily happenings and she always has WONDERFUL recipes! I even won a book on her blog!
3. Home Ec 101- Ms. Ivy writes this blog and it has a very Home Ecy feel to it, maybe 1950's? She answers lots of Home Ec type questions and shares recipes and how to do things. One of my favorite post was when she taught how to fold fitted sheets. Most of you know that I have a home ec education degree so this site appeals to me.
Edited: Ms. Ivy tells me that Heather does a lot of stuff including lots of cooking stuff. How did I overlook her! I love the cooking stuff on this blog. Sorry Heather! She has a recipe up right now with great pictures etc.
4. Monkey Kisses- I became familiar with this blog because of Tasty Thursday at The Pumkin Patch, Liz is the host of Family Fridays where we share fun things to do with our families.
5. Life is Just Ducky-Michelle always has really neat pictures on her blog. Just today she put some cartoons about the high gas prices. I also always enjoy reading about her kids!
6. Crazy Hip Blog Mamas- I have thought about joining this group. I love to read this blog. They have something going on everyday including recipe rally, etc. Go check out all of the neat stuff they do.
7. Marcia's Organizing Tips- I love all of her organising tips that she shares. I found this blog from Monday Menu Plan. Great tips for even the beginning organizer!
8. Happy to be called "Mommy"- I have learned so much about once a month cooking on this blog. She gives the recipes she uses and shows prep pictures! Love this one too!
9. mommyknows- I learned about this blog from Overwhelmed with Joy. mommyknows is giving away great gifts all May. Don't miss the last couple of days of her May Madness!
10. My Life as Annie- Annie started this blog to record her journey from dealing with her daughters near drowning experience. She also sponsors Time Travel Tuesday, which I have not participated in yet but want to soon! I learned about Annie from Monday Menu Plan.
That's it for this month! Come back next month to learn about some more blogs that interest me!